Registering a new company is a stressful and long procedure. Our experts can undertake the difficult job and documentation needed for your convenience. Clients are called to decide the below and discuss with us to proceed with the submission to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies
6 simple steps to set up a company in Cyprus:
- Decide the name and type of the company
- Director/s of the company: you must have at least one director. Majority to be Cypriot legal entity or physical person resident of Cyprus
- Shareholders: at least one legal entity or physical person
- Capital of the company: it can be €1 and you can choose the currency but usually we incorporate with minimum capital €2.000 being 2.000 shares at nominal value €1 each
- Registered address must be in Cyprus where the correspondence from governmental departments is received. We can offer you registered address.
- Secretary of the company: Cypriot citizens legal entity or physical person. We can fully support you with this task and our company can act as secretary
Investors also need to proceed with the below for company activation:
- Get a tax number
- Open and activate a Bank account
- Register company in VAT and VIES if needed
- If the company requires substance, we can assist you with office rental, employee recruitment, immigration, payroll and social insurance services.