INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER A COMPANY/EMPLOYEE INTO SOCIAL INSURANCE OFFICE/ERGANI SYSTEM
To be able to register a company to ERGANI system as employer or register an employee, the below details are required:
1) Description of the Company’s Principal Activities
2) ID/Passport of the Directors
3) Company’s Certificates
4) Rental Agreement (of the office)
5) Directors-TIC Number
6) Company’s TIC
If the client will pay social Insurance through any Cyprus Bank we need IBAN CERTIFICATE or we need to transfer the money to our Clients Account BOC OR HELLENIC BANK
1) Contract with the employees.
2) Home Address of the Employees (Rental Agreement)
3) I/D –Passport / ARC Number of the Employees (if are eu Employees no need ARC) Social Insurance number if any.
4) Start time on the first day of recruitment.
5) Employment Relationship ex: indefinite time/certain time or project.
If there is no contract between employees and employer we need the following:
- Name of the employee
- Identity number/Passport number (if are eu Employees no need ARC)
- Social Insurance number (if any)
- Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Date of the first day of recruitment.
- Gross salary
- Start time on the first day of recruitment
- Working Hours per Day
- Working Hours (if the employees are weekly)
- Employment Relationship ex: indefinite time/certain time or project