Are you a talented and high motivated young person with ability to work to a fast growing and Digital Marketing company? If your passion is to create new material attractive to the others and working closely with people around you offering quality then send us your CV!
Globalserve is looking to hire a Content and Social Media executive/ specialist/ manager on behalf of our client for its headquarters in Limassol. Our client is a successful and highly reputable Digital Marketing provider worldwide looking to expand it’s services and online presence.
Your main role:
You will be responsible to administer our social media accounts, creating original text and content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Good to have Social Media Manager skills:
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver content
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of verbal and writing English language
**Due to the high volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.