GENERAL PRIVACY STATEMENT
This privacy statement (“Statement”) has been drafted by and applies to Globalserve Consultants Ltd, a company registered in Cyprus with registered number HΕ 145787 and all their subsidiaries (collectively, "Globalserve," "we," or "us").
At Globalserve, we value and respect your privacy and prove this through this Statement which demonstrates our compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”) which is directly applicable in the European Economic Area from 25th May 2018, and has introduced new measures aiming to protect your Personal Information and thus your privacy.
In this Statement, we explain our practices regarding the collection, use, processing and disclosure of your Personal Information, what kind of Personal Information we collect from you and when we collect them.
Collection of Personal Information
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual i.e. through which you may be identified. It always has to do with living people and does not concern legal entities such as companies. The Personal Information which we collect is the following:
- Name, , home, gender and work address, landline and mobile telephone numbers and email address, your business title, date and place of birth, nationality, passport, visa or other government-issued identification information;
- Debit and credit card numbers, other card information and generally payment, billing and account information;
- Employer or other relevant details if you are an employee of a corporate account, a vendor or other type of business partner (e.g., travel agent or meeting and event planner);
- personal characteristics, nationality, income, passport number and date and place of issue;
- your reviews and opinions about our services;
- Profile picture;
- Social media account ID or user ID;
- Any other type of information which you may choose to provide to us or we may obtain about you through third parties with whom we do business (e.g. travel agents or similar providers);
- Your images on CCTV;
- CV’s; and
- any other publicly available Personal Information, including information that is published on websites and any which you have shared via a publicly available platform such as your Facebook, Twitter or Linked In pages.
If you submit any Personal Information relating to other people to us, especially Personal Information of minors, in connection with the services, you represent that you have the authority to do so and to permit us to use the information in accordance with this Privacy Statement which is provided at reception desks of our offices and/or in our website ….
We and our service providers and/or agents and/or affiliates may collect Personal Information, directly from you and/or indirectly through another source whether these are provided in writing or verbally and in providing any part of our services, ways such as the following:
- Through Our website: We may collect Personal Information when you subscribe for a newsletter from us through our website, when you communicate with us via online chat-texting services or a social media service which may include messenger, facebook, or when you sign up
- Through Our Offline Services: We may collect Personal Information from you offline. This may take place when you visit our offices and/or when you have a meeting with any person of our staff, and when you communicate with any member of our staff over the phone or via e-mail. Also, Personal Information may be collected when you visit any of the group events or meetings or seminars we organise or in which we participate.
- From Other Sources: We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as publicly available databases and websites, your employers, our associates, introducers and other third parties who, however, have first obtained your permission to share this information with us.
In the event that we receive information from third parties, as opposed to directly from you, provided that they are lawfully entitled to share your Personal Information with us, we will use and share this information for the purposes described in this Statement. Also in the event that your Personal Information is collected in this way, then we will bring to your attention the information included in this Statement along with the source from which the Personal Information originate, and if applicable, whether it came from publicly accessible sources. This information shall be provided to you within a reasonable period after obtaining the Personal Information, but at the latest within 1 month, except where the Personal Information are to be used for communication with you, in which case we will provide you with the above information at the latest at the time of the first communication with you. However, if the above information is envisaged to be disclosed to another recipient then the above information shall be disclosed the latest when the Personal Information are first disclosed to the new recipient, despite the fact that none of the previous deadlines has passed. Of course, no such information would need to be provided:
- where you already have this information;
- where the provision of this information, for some reason, proves impossible or would involve disproportionate effort to obtain;
- obtaining or disclosure is expressly laid down by Union or Member State to which we are subject, and which provide measures to protect your legitimate interest;, or
- in the event where the Personal Information must remain confidential subject to an obligation of professional secrecy.
Use of Personal Information
We may use Personal Information in the following ways:
- for the provision of the services you request from us including:
- administration services,
- fiduciary services,
- corporate services,
- management services,
- trustee services,
- opening of bank accounts in Cyprus or foreign countries,
- legal services,
- consulting services,
- financial services,
- accounting services, and
- any other services included to any service agreement and/or engagement letter signed by the Client with the Service Provider (hereinafter referred to as the “Service Agreement”),
- to corresponding with you;
- to respond to you requests;
- To send you tax and deadline alerts, tax news and/or other informative material about the state of the law and the economy, important business and legal events and developments on both Cyprus and international levels;
- To send you administrative information, informative newsletters and/or publication, periodic customer satisfaction, market research or quality assurance surveys and in order to respond to you requests and messages. This may be done in accordance to any communication preferences you have expressed. Such information may be provided through e-mail, postal mail, social media, telephone, text messages, push notifications, and other means;
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, security and fraud monitoring and prevention (including through the use of closed circuit television, card keys, and other security systems), developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Services to ensure that our site, products, and services are of interest to you, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities;
- To generate usage statistics of our website;
- To verify your identity when you access your account or to contact you to perform security checks;
- to generate statistics in relation to the types and volumes of clients to whom we provide services during the year; and
- to gather information about potential employees and member of staff candidates.
In the event that we decide to further process your Personal Information for a purpose other than that for which your Personal Information was obtained, we shall provide you prior to that further processing with information on that other purpose and with any relevant further information which the General Data Protection Regulation requires.