Corporate Banking Services by Globalserve Consultants Ltd
Our experienced banking department provides a full range of banking services for Cyprus Companies or other jurisdictions including advice and support for bank account opening and maintenance, issuing of debit cards and undertaking the execution of your daily bank transactions.
As a reputable bank introducer, Globalserve can introduce new clients to banks representatives in Cyprus, Luxembourg, Switzerland, UAE, Bulgaria, UK, Mauritius, Baltic Countries and other jurisdictions.
Requirements in order to open a Bank Account:
Due Diligence procedure and details required from the banks
Before open a corporate account, all reputable banks need to properly identify the Beneficial Owner(s), User(s) and Signatory(ies) of the account(s) and the below documents must be submitted together with the bank forms:
- Certified true copy or apostille of the signature and photograph page or pages that are clear and obvious, of the current passport of the Beneficial Owner/s, director and bank signatory if different
- Certified true copy of a recent utility bill, or identity card showing the Beneficial Owner/s address, director and signatory if different
- Bank reference letter of the Beneficial Owner/s, director and signatory, if different.
In case the shareholders are legal entities then additionally to the above, the companies’ statutory documents have to be submitted based on the requirements of the different jurisdictions. The following corporate documents should be certified true copy or apostilled:
- Certificate of incorporation
- The Memorandum & Article of Association
- Certificate of incumbency or Extract from the Trade registry showing the names of the shareholders and directors , or if the jurisdiction does not provide the said documents then the following are required a. Registered address b. Director and Shareholders c. Good Standing (in case of an old company)
- Share Certificates
In addition, clients need to be able to answer to the below questions:
- Provide in full detail the company’s main business activities
- The location of business activities
- Countries to which payments are to be effected
- Source and origin of funds to be deposited
- Estimated annual turnover
** If the bank ask further details and clarification client has to cooperate and send all documents and details required.
As face to face meeting is required between banks representatives and potential clients, in case the client is unable to travel to Cyprus they are satisfied to arrange a SKYPE or ZOOM meeting through Globalserve Consultants Ltd.
All information, certificates and other documents and details submitted to the bank are strictly confidential and sharing them to any foreign party or foreign government is strictly prohibited. Globalserve acts under strictly confidentiality rules, GDPR policies and protection technologies for its client’s safety.